Wednesday, January 21, 2009

FRIENDz...


Two years ago, these four girls first to know each others at UTAR. At the beginning, all of them are quite shy and polite. BUT, after familiar, they all become very “ji-zha” once four of them are together.


Pei Ling: PL Chen Ying: CY Bee Ling: BL
Kiat Min: KM
CY: Hi, girls!
PL: Hey, you have changed your hairstyle!
BL: Have you all noticed any changes in me?
KM: Yes, of course! Your hair is like bitten by rat!
BL: Got meh?
CY, PL, KM: Wahaha…
BL: :'(
PL: What you all do during the semester break?
BL: I everyday surf UTAR website to check for result.
CY, PL, KM: Ya ya ya…
KM: Nervous for result leh!
PL: Aiyo… No need so worried lah! I played Pet Society and World Challenge everyday.
CY: What is that?
BL: You outdated already! They are flash games in Facebook.
CY: What lah? I’m doing something that is more meaningful.
KM: What so meaningful o?
CY: Haha, actually I just logging in Friendster to stay contact with my old friends.
PL, KM, BL: Cheh…
PL: I also do something meaningful lah!
KM: How meaningful o?
PL: I surf www.ultimateguitar.com to learn guitar chords and tabs. It is quite nice, you can learn
to play latest hit songs because they teach you to hold guitar frets.
BL: Finished liao ar? I almost fall asleep!
PL: Haha… So what you do, Kiat Min?
KM: You all can’t imagine one… what I do is much more meaningful than u all.
CY: Wah… Sound like very “geng”!
KM: Sure lah… I built up people network leh!
Everyday, I sign in msn to chit-chat.

BL, PL, CY: Cheh…
Yen Ying: The tutor is here…
*So, that is the end of our conversation… ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment