Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ALOHA...


Hi, I’m Pua Chen Ying, a kampung girl from Paloh, Johor, which is a very small kampung that too small for people to know about it. Actually nothing much to say about my home town as it has no shopping mall, no red-box, no cinema, no Old Town White Coffee, no any entertainment there. Basically the life style there is just work or study, eat and sleep.

My date of birth is 9 January. My hobbies are surfing internet, watching fashion magazine and watching Japanese dramas. Also, I’m in love with pink color so so much.

The top 5 websites that I visit the most and the reasons are as follow:-

1- www.google.com
This web-site is very helpful when I am headache about all the assignment, especially google scholar.

2- wble.utar.edu.my
As a UTAR student, this website is a must for us to check for details of all the subjects.

3- www.yahoo.com
Nowadays, checking emails is like a “must”, so I can be up-dated with the most recent information.

4- www.facebook.com
E-community is a very powerful people network now and through facebook, I get to meet back my old friends.

5- www.youtube.com I usually visit this website to watch videos when I want to have a break or have some entertainment.

That's all for my self-introduction. Hope this will help you all to know me better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment